Naturisnor- Turismo de natureza do Norte, Unipessoal Lda,
NIF:504805380, Cardal do Douro, Bairro da EDP, nº72, 5200-079, Freguesia de Bemposta, conselho de Mogadouro, known as Naturisnor.
Our website address is: https://www.naturisnor.com
2. Acceptance of the terms and conditions by the website user
1. The terms and conditions of use contain important information about the rights of subscribers to the website as well as about the rules that regulate and bind the relationship between Naturisnor and the users of the website;
2. These terms are the result of an agreement between the user and the website https://www.naturisnor.com
3. By browsing and using the website the user confirms to have read, understood and accepted these terms and will comply with all applicable laws and rules.
3. Obligations and conduct of the subscriber to the terms and conditions of the website
1. The user undertakes to make responsible and careful use of the website;
2. The user undertakes to comply with all legal provisions applicable to the use of the service, namely not to practice or encourage the practice of illicit acts or acts that are offensive to good manners;
3. The user also undertakes not to allow the website to be used for the direct or indirect benefit of third parties without prior written authorisation;
4. The user agrees to supply true, current and complete information when registering on the website, to maintain the security of his access data; updated information and to accept all the risks of unauthorised access to the information, and also, specifically
– Making available, sending, transmitting any content that is illegal, namely, defamatory, invasive of the privacy of third parties, that harms minors, interdicted or disabled;
– Impersonate or falsely impersonate a natural or legal person;
– To negligently or culpably make available, transmit or send any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs whose purpose is to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or computer system (hardware and software) or telecommunications equipment;
– Collect, store or make available, in any form, personal information about other users;
– Use, in any way, all the code created for the development of this site, to create tools that compete with it;
– The user has the sole responsibility for the protection, backup and adequate equipment used when connecting to this website;
It is expressly forbidden to publish, reproduce or distribute this content to third parties without prior authorisation from those responsible for the site https://www.naturisnor.com;
– Naturisnor reserves the right to take legal action against the authors of any unauthorised use of the content of this website.
4. Liabilities and Security
1. Naturisnor, implements cyber security procedures with the objective of keeping its website and computer systems protected from malicious software.
2. By browsing this website, the user agrees that they have active protection systems in their equipment against malicious software, namely navigation protection software, antivirus and anti-malware software and that they will immediately inform Naturisnor of any warning detected by these protection systems.
3. The user also agrees that he/she will not attempt any computer attack against our web pages or computer systems, in which case he/she will be subject to the penalties provided by law.
4. The website has adequate levels of security, however, the website owner shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the user and/or third parties as a result of delays, interruptions, errors and suspensions of communications that are caused by factors beyond its control, namely, any deficiencies or failures caused by the communications network or communications services provided by third parties, the computer system, the modems, the connection software or any computer viruses or arising from the downloading (“downloading”) through the service of files that are infected or contain viruses or other properties that may affect the user’s terminal equipment.
5. Data and information searches carried out within the scope of this website are assumed to have been made by the user, the website owner declining any responsibility arising from the abusive or fraudulent use of the information obtained.
6. This website may contain links to third party websites (“linked sites”). The linked sites are not under Naturisnor’s control and Naturisnor is not responsible for the content of any linked site and embedded content from other sites. Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example: videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves as if the user visited those websites.
7. Naturisnor, despite having reference technological partners and suppliers in the market, is not and can never be responsible for the lack of continuity of service of its website or for any failure it may demonstrate for reasons beyond its control, such as natural disasters, failure in third party software or other contingencies not controlled by this Naturisnor.
8. Access to online purchases, requests, orders or subscription to services is prohibited to persons under the age of 18. Minors who wish to contact Naturisnor to access the platforms or provide their personal data must obtain permission from their parents or guardians.
9. Naturisnor, owner of the website, is not responsible
– For the content and veracity of the website users’ data;
– For the content and correct functioning of third party websites external to the website created, as well as for problems that may occur in the use of external online shopping sites;
– For the delivery of third party products and services consulted/viewed on the website and subsequently purchased, such negotiations being at the user’s own risk, who must use all necessary care to preserve his legal rights
– For the origin, quality and quantity of products and services of third parties presented by the users of the website, being the same of total and exclusive responsibility of its promoters
– For any misuse that the user makes of the applications or contents of the website, being the user solely and exclusively responsible for such misuse
– For any damage caused to its computer system and equipment or for any loss of data that results from the acquisition of any material obtained in any way through the use of the website’s services.
10. Naturisnor, the owner of the website, does not guarantee that:
– The service will be provided uninterruptedly, be secure, error-free or function infinitely;
– Any advice or information, oral or written, obtained by the user from or through the service constitutes any other guarantee that is not expressed in these terms and conditions of use.
– The user accepts that the owner of the site can in no way be held responsible for any damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data, content, or any other losses (even if previously advised by the user of the possibility of such damages), resulting From the use or inability to use the service; from the difficulty in obtaining any substitute products and/or services; from unauthorized access or modification to personal databases.
11. The user of the website is solely responsible for the execution of the sales contract concluded with third parties and for the compliance of its activity with the applicable regulations.
12. Naturisnor, the owner of the website, is not responsible for content that violates current legislation or these terms and that the user may use in their communications and interactions with third parties
5. Copyright, Trademarks and Other Property Rights
All content present in this site is the exclusive property of Naturisnor: images, texts or any other type of information that does not come from third parties. As such, they are protected by the Copyright Code.
2. Naturisnor reserves the right to make changes to these contents at any time, with no obligation to make any prior notice to users.
3. The content of this website, including, but not limited to, trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, is the property of Naturisnor, unless otherwise indicated.
4. You may not display, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit or otherwise use the Naturisnor Proprietary Material in any way, for any public or commercial purpose, without the prior express written consent of the website owner, the company/entity/organisation identified in clause one;
5. All content available on the website, from its appearance, organization, structure and services are protected by the applicable intellectual property legislation and do not infringe any law or regulation to which they are subordinated, contracts, documents, agreements of which it is part.
6. Functionalities and availability of the website
1. Naturisnor may, at any time and at its sole discretion:
– Modify the service, the technical conditions of its provision, composition and configuration of its website;
– Insert or delete any registered users that violate the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website;
– Correct or delete any data inserted in the flash offers and business opportunities that do not respect the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website
– Change the regulations and information made available to users, always with a view to improving the service provided.
The service is provided by Naturisnor for an indeterminate period of time. The owner of the website may, at any time, without prior notice to the visitors and users of the website, deactivate functionalities, delete content, specific pages of the website, or the entire website.
1. At any time, the user may cancel its special rights to use this Website, and request the erasure of all the contents of the Website inherent to the user in question.
2. The user’s right to use the services of this Website or other Website content ends immediately, without or with notice from Naturisnor in the event of non-compliance by the user with any terms of these conditions.
3. The User will have the right to terminate the Terms if the circumstances on which the parties based the agreement have undergone an abnormal change and being a notorious fact
9. Amendment to the Terms of this Agreement
1. Naturisnor reserves the right to unilaterally alter or modify the Terms and Conditions of Use, with the new wording becoming binding as soon as it is published on the website or from the moment the User is made aware of it, whichever occurs first.
2. Access to and use of certain areas of the Website may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
10. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
11. Cancellation of reservation
1. Refund of 50% of the amount paid for cancellations made up to 8 days before the check-in date. No refund for cancellations after that date.
2. If the no-show is due to duly justified reasons, the reservation will be rescheduled for a new date subject to availability.
Conditions regarding no-shows
3. In the event of a no-show, the guest will be required to pay the full amount of the booking.
Once read and understood, the User may continue browsing the web pages of the domain concerned. If the User does not agree to these terms, please do not use this Website. The material presented on this Website is protected by law.